Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Day 1 Praying for boys.

So today I begin day 1 in Brooke McGlothlin's book 21 Days of Prayers for Sons. Today's prayer is for their hearts. Their hearts must bend to the Lord. I can't do this for them. They have to choose the Lord and choose to love him. It's the only way He can remove a heart of stone and replace it with a heart of flesh.  Ezekiel 36:26-27 says I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you.  I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.  And I will put my Spirit in you and move you to follow my decrees and be careful to keep my laws. 
This is my cry and my prayer for my son today. Lord only you can bend his knee and his heart towards you...but I stand here as his mom and war for him in prayer that as he has accepted you as his Lord and Savior that he gives to you his whole heart!
How can we as a community of Moms of boys pray specifically for your son?

If you have not started yet, download Brooke's book and join us each morning as we pray for our sons of all ages!  Please share this blog and leave comments so we can all pray for each son out there!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Mary Chris for starting this blog series. Love your heart!

    ReplyDelete