Friday, June 24, 2011

Day 17 - Self Control

Choosing to not follow your own way...that one is hard for me in some areas!  I am struggling with my weight and comfort eating.  I have not been a very good role model on this one but over the last month I have been trying to change my eating habits so that my example is a better one for Nick.

Where do you struggle with Self Control?
How do you handle it?
What is your desire for your son in this area?

Blessings All!

If you did not get to be a part of last nights half way there party on FB.  Make sure to go and look up the 21 Day of Prayers for Boys page on FB and chime in.  There are prizes to be had, great offers on books and Amber is donating one of her awesome shirts as a prize.  The page will be open through the weekend.  Go check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting! Still learning so much about myself by praying for my sons.

    ReplyDelete