Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Let's Go

Welcome!  I am so excited to be on this journey with all of you.  I went out and got a journal that I will give to Nick one day so that he can see exactly how prayer changes lives!  If you have not had the chance yet get the book Warrior Prayers: Praying the Words for Boys in the Areas They Need it Most.  It is in ebook for so you can download it to you computer and print it out.  Go to http://www.warriorprayers.com/

I want to take a minute to tell you a little about me.  My name is MaryChris Delcioppo and I live in Charleston, SC.  Yes, it is paradise!
I dated my husband for 7 years before we were married in 1999 and at the time we were not believers.  We tried for a long time to get pregnant and were unsuccessful.  We ended up in Jacksonville, Fl with a wonderful dr and a miracle.  My story of being pregnant with Nick is one for another day but one where I learned first hand that Jesus loved me, chose me and the plans He has for me is to prosper.  Nick was born in 2002.  1 year later I was diagnosed with Graves Disease and 6 moths later my husband decided he not longer loved me like he should love a wife.  In between all of that I moved back home to Charleston, became connected with an amazing church (Seacoast Church) and my relationship with the Lord has grown in ways I could have never hoped or imagine.

The reason this book and study hit me is because Nick has struggled more this year than in times past.  I realized that I have been more faithful in praying for strangers than I have been in praying for my son.  I am his spiritual covering and I want him to be covered and learn to love the Lord in great and wonderful ways!

I can not wait to get to know you all and pray for your boys in addition to mine! 

Take a few minutes today to tell us all a little about you and your boy(s).
K.O.F.
(Keep on Fire)
MaryChris
(MC)

2 comments:

  1. YEA!!! I am Amber Newberry a military wife and SAHM to 2 boys ages 4 and 2.5, and our newest baby girl just turned 1. Our blog is www.freshberryfamily.blogspot.com
    I am so excited to be taking part in this challenge, my boys NEED prayer and I NEED to be reminded daily of that!

    ReplyDelete