Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Thursday, June 9th

Today we will look at Obedience and submission to Authority

"Children obey your parents in the Lord" Ephesians 6:1

As I was ready thru this topic I was really hit when Brook spoke about a conference she had been to and it was said "Ladies, if your man cannot submit to Jesus, he can not lead you.  A man must be willing to be led before he can truly lead."  It hit me because Nick's obedience is not just about me!;o)  I am truely helping to train him not just for his life but for a wife and a family.  The magnatitude is huge to me and i guess i never really looked it in this light!

Today commit to pray the 10 prayers in the submission to authority chapter.  Make a point of praising your son for a choice he makes to submit to authority.

No comments:

Post a Comment